MS4 Class Information – March 10, 2022

Incentives to complete the AAMC Graduation Questionnaire – You can win prizes worth up to $50!

Our School is hoping at least 80 percent of students complete the Graduation Questionnaire (GQ). The AAMC survey has a particular significance for the school because of the national benchmark data that allow the school to establish continuous quality improvement priorities. As of March 8, the UW SOM completion rate is 17 percent (the national average is 34.8 percent). Look at the chart below to see the completion percentage of your Foundations site.
UWSOM is offering the following incentives for completing the survey.

• Four $50 items you select from Amazon
• Sixteen $25 items you select from Amazon
• Three $50-value WWAMI gift packs

We will randomly draw the names of students; if your name is picked, we will request from you the AAMC receipt of survey completion. Please keep a record of it!

Please note AAMC sends the survey link to your email (contact GQ@aamc.org to request the link).
Here is your participation as of March 8:

SOM Exit Interviews – Sign Up Now

Sign-ups are open for SOM exit interviews. These 20-minute appointments are strongly recommended for all graduating MS4s with more than $150,000 of debt.

Exit Interview Appointment Overview:

Instructions Prior to SOM exit interview:

1. Gather login information and set-up three accounts: (30 min)

2. Review Education Debt Management for Graduating Students booklet (free download) (15-30 min)
3. Upload loan data to Medloans Organizer and Calculator (15-30 min)
4. Attend or watch a recording of AAMC Loan Repayment Webinar (1.5 hours)
5. Complete page 1 of SOM exit interview worksheet (5 min)

You must bring this worksheet to your exit interview. If you are not prepared, you will need to reschedule.

In case you missed it:

Here is a link to the March 3, 2022 Weekly Student Newsletter information for MS4s.