- UWSOM Intranet – Has everything UWSOM, starting from incoming students and ending at residency. Covers things like curriculum, student programs, and much more!
- MyUW – Primarily used for administrative purposes. Good for viewing financial aid, tuition statements, transcripts, etc. If you are in Seattle, you’ll use MyUW often; other WWAMI sites rely on it less.
- UW Outlook – Used for all school emails and communications. Can be replaced/used in conjunction with the Outlook App on the App Store/Google Play.
- Elentra – Access schedules for classes and WWAMI-wide events.
- Canvas – Access class lectures, powerpoints, resources, and grades.
- Examsoft – Access your grades and grade reports for tests here.
- Castlebranch – Database used for completing and uploading compliance documents.
- PCP Tracker – Tracks your PCP hours and activities. Great to bookmark the winter quarter of MS1 year.
- UW Health Sciences Library – Downloadable Apps & Online Resources – Provides institutional access to clinical resources, online textbooks, and much more!
- Student Performance Dashboard – Tracks your performance over blocks, evaluations, and time in clerkships.
- Mediasite Search – The Google for prior years’ class lectures.
- Tutoring – Allows you to schedule appointments with student tutors.
- UWSOM Financial Aid Office + Forms – Provides contact information and access to forms for the Financial Aid Office.
- eValue – Tracks personal information and evaluations. Great to bookmark before clerkships in MS2 year.
- Triple Is – Provides information on Independent Investigative Inquiry (Triple I) tracks.
- UWSOM Dawgs Central – Student-managed social platform built by the Medical Student Association where students can share advice, resources, events, and other items with one another.
- Service & Activity Tracker – Tracks your service hours, leadership roles, and other activities. Great for updating your CVs.
- How to register for Google Suites – Guide to set up your UW Google Drive.
Resources for Threads