The E&F Catalog has been updated for the upcoming 2023-2024 clinical academic year!
Notes on the Catalog:
- The Explore & Focus Clerkship catalog includes all potentially available elective, APC and Sub-I clerkships students can take during their MS4/Explore & Focus Phase. Check eValue for availability information; a listing of a clerkship in the catalog does not guarantee availablity in a given year and/or site.
- Not all permission-only clerkships have their availability listed; contact the administering department for availability information.
- Clerkship offerings and availability are determined by the department and site, and are subject to change. If you have questions regarding the availability of a specific clerkship please contact the appropriate department.
- Some clerkships require students to request permission for a particular rotation; these are “permission-only” clerkships. Read more about how permission-only clerkships work and best practices for securing one HERE. Permission status and information on how to request permission from a department can be found in the Clerkship Catalog.
- Please note the Credit Limit in a Specialty policy. If you have hit the maximum credit limit in a given specialty and need to take additional clerkships for professional development you may request an exception from the Department Clerkship Director for that specialty and complete the Exception Request Form. For questions about policy, please contact Clinical Curriculum, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Drug Testing and Compliance requirements vary from site to site. Departments can provide detailed credentialing information for individual clerkship sites. See Compliance Requirements Policy for full policy information.
- See UW Religious Accommodation Policy information below.
- Questions about E&F Registration? Find detailed information on the E&F Registration website.
Have feedback about the catalog? Please contact Clinical Curriculum at email@example.com.