University of Washington School of Medicine Student Intranet
Here you will find the latest COVID-19 information from UW Medicine and the UW School of Medicine.
Check back often for updated information.
COVID-19 Information for UW Medical Students
COVID-19 Exposure/Symptoms/Diagnosis Procedures
Announcements, Documents & Archives
- Academic, Rural & Regional Affairs Weekly Email for All Students
- AMBOSS – Information for free access
- COVID-19 Response Program Documents
- Free NBME Self-Assessments & Added Answer Explanations
- Graduation Requirement Chart
- Health Insurance 101 – Washington Health Plan Finder
- Important Announcements/Messages from Leadership
- Managing Stress & Anxiety – from the CDC
- Social Distance-Friendly Activities
- UW Medicine Zoom Town Hall Meetings
- Virtual Rotation Guidelines
SARS-CoV2 Vaccine Side Effects/Symptoms
If after receiving a SARS-CoV2 vaccine you are experiencing side effects/symptoms, this document posted on The Huddle will be helpful for determining next steps: https://huddle.uwmedicine.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Post-Vaccination-FAQ_F.pdf.
COVID-19 & Antibody Testing Procedures
UW School of Medicine Plan for Resumption of Student Clinical Activities
The UW School of Medicine is engaged in thoughtful planning to allow safe re-engagement of students in the direct care of patients to support medical student training. Administration, faculty, and medical students have been involved in the development and implementation of these guidelines and requirements regarding in-person student-patient interactions.