University of Washington School of Medicine UME Intranet
Below is the latest COVID-19 information from UW Medicine and the UW School of Medicine.
Check back often for updated information.
COVID-19 Testing for UW Medical Students
UWSOM students in Seattle can be tested at the UWMC Northwest Drive-Through Test Center AT NO COST
The first step is to complete this Redcap survey.
- Use your student ID in place of the requested employee ID
- Use Raye Maestes, MD, for your supervisor’s name
- Input Dr. Maestas’ contact information: adminSA@uw.edu, 206.543.5561
- If you are not in the Seattle area, please reach out to your local health clinic or hospital for direction
- Contact Dr. Maestas to tell her when and where you’ve had your test
by Connor Mamikunian, Medical Student
Hunks and monks please hunker down
Stay in place and out of town
Order take out, stream a show
Coughs and fevers, nasal flow
Hug yourself but not your granny
Clean your house, nooks & crannies
Despite no faith in upper brass
Worry not… this too will pass
COVID-19 Information for UW Medical Students
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS & DOCUMENTS