MS3 Class Information – June 23, 2022

Please take the survey – not only are you helping, but there’s a chance to win a prize!

This is a message from Sara Kim, Associate Dean for Educational Quality Improvement: This week’s response rate is 63.7 percent, an increase of 3 percentage points from last week. I would like to express my special thanks to Montana (93.3 percent vs. 90 percent), Alaska (70 percent vs. 60 percent), Spokane (61.7 percent vs. 60 percent), and Seattle (56.3 percent vs. 51.5 percent) students, who completed the survey over the past week. I would love to see some movement in the survey responses from our Wyoming and Idaho students, too!

The survey will close on Friday, July 1, and we hope to reach our goal of 80 percent.

The link is sent to you every Tuesday from eqi@uw.edu. Your email is only used for tracking purposes and will not be linked to your responses. Please see the incentive information below.

This year, we are offering the following incentives for completing the survey:

• Two $50 items you select from Amazon
  • Twelve $25 items you select from Amazon
  • Three $50-value WWAMI gift packs

Career Advising Student Advisory Board – Tip of the Month

Now is a great time to start writing your personal statement! It is nice to have it done early so you know your narrative well when asked about it on your rotations in your desired field. You’ll also be able to give it to your letter writers so they get to know you better (they may even offer feedback!). Of course, you’ll add more to it after your summer rotations, but get started here when you get a chance.

• Reviewed by Career Advising Student Advisory BIPOC board member L’Oreal Kennedy. Originally written by BIPOC alum Shanelle Briggs

In case you missed it:

Here is a link to the June 16, 2022 Student Newsletter information for MS3s.