Important details are here.
- Contact the UWSOM departmental clerkship administrator to confirm that they will approve the rotation for elective credit through their department.
- Complete the Application for Special Assignment Electives and send it back to the department administrator. This triggers two reviews:
- The department: If approved, the clerkship administrator will forward your application to the Curriculum Department for their review.
- Office of Curriculum: If approved, sends you an approval email.
- Once you receive the approval confirmation from Curriculum do two things:
- The departmental clerkship administrator will provide SOM Registration a blank evaluation form for your final grade. After completing your away rotation, this form must be completed by the host institution and returned to the departmental clerkship administrator directly for a grade to be recorded and for you to receive credit.