eValue is a tool that the School of Medicine uses in the clinical phases for scheduling clerkships, generating evaluations, and tracking student information.
Please note that eValue is NOT the same as the UW Time Schedule. eValue is an internal program used only by the School of Medicine, while the Time Schedule is the UW official record of courses offered each quarter. Clerkships must be entered into both systems in order for students to receive credit.
You can find information and detailed guides for using eValue in the eValue User Guide and Resource Library.
SOM Curriculum sets up all clerkship availability in eValue including adding sites and courses to individual programs. Availability is requested once per year for the upcoming clinical year. Permission-only clerkships are added as requested by the department. See Making Changes to Availability for the process for adding and closing clerkship sites after availability has been collected.
To add availability or make changes to what has been submitted, contact Curriculum at email@example.com.
- General eValue Issues: Phaedra Allen, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Evaluation Issues: Donna Painchaud, email@example.com
- Curriculum (firstname.lastname@example.org), can also help troubleshoot eValue set-up issues such as:
- Regional administrators not receiving notification of students scheduled at sites in their region
- Creating sub-activities for departments
- Fixing typos in course or site names