Deadline extended: Nominate attendings or residents for Excellence in Teaching
The Medicine Student Programs need your help to identify and nominate attendings and residents from WWAMI for our Excellence in Teaching awards. If you have not done so already, please use this link NOW to nominate the attendings and residents who you feel have demonstrated excellence in teaching during your medicine rotations.
ICYMI: For students applying to Away Rotations
If you are a student applying to Away Rotations, please review the Away Rotations webpage.
There, you will find these resources:
- Watch the 2023 UWSOM Visiting Student Learning Opportunities (VSLO) presentation
- Review the Away Rotation webinar slide deck
- If you have scheduling and application logistics questions, email email@example.com
- If you have Special Assignment Elective questions, visit the website or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Career Advising Student Advisory Board – Tip of the Month
If you’re applying to away rotations, a lot of this work will be super useful once you start your residency application! Regardless, review Career Advising’s steps to prepare for residency application to set you up for success this application season.
Scattering in this prep early on will save a lot of stress when you’re trying to focus on important rotations (like Sub-I’s in your chosen field). If you’re still feeling uncertain about fourth-year schedule strategy, ask your Career Advisor or Specialty Career Advisor to go over it with you.
- Reviewed by Career Advising Student Advisory BIPOC board member L’Oreal Kennedy. Originally written by BIPOC alum Shanelle Briggs.
In case you missed it, here is the previous newsletter for MS3s.