MS4 Class Information – Sept. 1, 2022

ERAS Q&A on Sept. 7 for residency applicants

The Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) team invites you to participate in a live Q&A webinar on Wednesday, Sept. 7, at 9 a.m. AK, 10 a.m. PT and 11 a.m. MT. All questions related to using MyERAS and the residency season are welcome. The webinar will be recorded for later viewing.

Register here.

Friendly advice: Don’t rush to apply for residency

Here’s a message from the Career Advising team to MS4s who will be applying for Match 2023:

You received an email Wednesday from the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC) Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) letting you know that on Sept. 7, you may certify and submit your MyERAS application and begin applying to programs.

We do not recommend you submit your application early as we do not want you to rush your application.

ALL applications submitted before Sept. 28 are date-stamped with the same date and time – Sept. 28, 6 a.m. PT – regardless of the date when you certify and submit.

We know that application season is a stressful time. We are here to support you, so please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. The quickest way to contact us in this very busy advising season is to come to Office Hours or make a 15-minute appointment for quick questions. You are welcome to schedule a 30-minute appointment to review your application or discuss your application components.

Spelling error in all-student newsletter

We misspelled the name of Jon Mallatt in the all-student newsletter of Sept. 1. A corrected version of the story will be published next week. We apologize for the error.

Have a great week!