MS4 Class Information – May 19, 2022

Closing in: AAMC Graduation Questionnaire and Explore & Focus Phase Survey

Only two more weeks for a chance to win prizes worth up to $50

From Sara Kim, Associate Dean for Educational Quality Improvement: It was good to speak with you all recently at the Transition to Residency orientation. We have two more weeks to go with the AAMC GQ and Explore & Focus Phase surveys. Thank you so much for your ongoing help with completing the surveys. Please see this week’s update of response rates:

AAMC GRADUATION QUESTIONNAIRE (GQ)

This week, we are at 58.5 percent, a slight increase from last week’s 57.4 percent. The national average is 70 percent. Please see the regional campus breakdown below. Montana students: If those of you who started the survey could complete it, you would be the first campus to exceed the 80 percent mark. Wyoming students: With just a few more of you completing the surveys, we could reach 70 percent! Seattle, Spokane, Alaska and Idaho students: It’s great that half the class have already completed the survey. I thank you for your ongoing completion towards reaching a 60 percent response rate at your campus.

The survey link was sent out by the AAMC on May 1 and the final email will be sent on June 1 (GQ@aamc.org). If you need to finish the survey you have already started, please use the code the system generated for you.

Incentives:

• Four $50 items you select from Amazon
  • Sixteen $25 items you select from Amazon
  • Three $50-value WWAMI gift packs

We will randomly draw student names and if yours is chosen, we will request from you the AAMC receipt of survey completion. Please keep a record of it!

EXPLORE & FOCUS PHASE SURVEY

We are currently at 64.7 percent, an increase of 2.5 percentage points from last week. It looks like we may reach 70 percent if 14 to 16 students complete the survey. The survey link is sent every Tuesday via email by eqi@uw.edu, and it only takes 10 minutes to complete!

Incentives:

• Two $50 items you select from Amazon
  • Twelve $25 items you select from Amazon
  • One $50-value WWAMI gift pack

Survey Link:

You have and will continue to receive a survey link directly via email every Tuesday.  Your email address is only used for tracking purposes, and your responses will remain anonymous.

Thank you for your time and participation in the surveys.

In case you missed it:

Here is a link to the May 12, 2022 Weekly Student Newsletter information for MS4s.