MS4 Class Information – April 21, 2022

Here’s more encouragement to take the AAMC Graduation Questionnaire and the Explore & Focus Phase Survey

For this investment of time, you can win prizes worth up to $50!
AAMC Graduation Questionnaire 

A message from Sara Kim, Associate Dean for Educational Quality Improvement: Thank you for helping us pass the 50 percent mark and more over the week. We are at 52.1 percent, a slight increase from last week’s rate of 50.2 percent. The national average is 60.7 percent with 152 schools participating in the GQ. There are 85 schools that have a higher survey response rate than UWSOM, and I know we will get to our 80 percent mark!

Here is this week’s regional breakdown. Wyoming is leading with 57.1 percent response rate (last week was 47.6 percent), followed by Seattle (54.2 percent vs. 52.1 percent), Spokane (54 percent vs 52.4 percent), Montana (48.1 percent, no change from last week), Idaho (47.5 percent, no change from last week), and Alaska (44.4% percent no change from last week).

AAMC sends the survey link to your email (Contact GQ@aamc.org to request the link). A reminder email was sent on April 1 to your email address.

Incentives:

• Four $50 items you select from Amazon
  • Sixteen $25 items you select from Amazon
  • Three $50-value WWAMI gift packs

We will randomly draw student names and if yours is chosen, we will request from you the AAMC receipt of survey completion. Please keep a record of it!

Survey Link:

AAMC sends the survey link to your email (contact GQ@aamc.org to request the link). A reminder email was sent on April 1 to your email address.

Explore & Focus Phase Survey

Response Rates:

This week’s response rate is 56.9 percent, an increase of 2.1 percentage points over last week. The survey link was sent via email by eqi@uw.edu, and I thank you for taking 10 mins of your time in completing this important internal survey.

Incentives:

• Two $50 items you select from Amazon
  • Twelve $25 items you select from Amazon
  • One $50-value WWAMI gift pack

Survey Link:

You have and will continue to receive a survey link directly via email every Tuesday.  Your email address is only used for tracking purposes and your responses will remain anonymous.

In case you missed it:

Here is a link to the April 14, 2022 Weekly Student Newsletter information for MS4s.