Welcome to the COVID-19 Alaska Intranet page.
As of 3/17/2020
Anyone who has returned to Alaska from anywhere is required to limit their activities in public and keep their distance from others. Please read this COVID-19 Health Mandate from the office of Governor Dunleavy.
- All classes are being delivered via Zoom – please check your emails and Canvas for specific information. Contact the Block leads or myself with questions.
- All in person clinical experiences are suspended at this time. This includes PCP and all shadowing and in person Service Learning.
- FCM will be delivered by Zoom for now. The order will change – please check canvas.
- College afternoons – maybe virtual – to be decided.
Given rapidly changing recommendations – we are providing the following links:
- University of Alaska guidance
- UAA site
- Return from Travel restrictions, 3/15/2020
- DHSS State of Alaska COVID-19 – this site is updated daily and has all of the health alerts and mandates
- Return from Travel restrictions, 3/17/2020 – state mandate
If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to Kathy Young by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (907.748.4045) or to your College mentor. Please let us know how we can help you, and please stay safe and take care of each other.
NOTE to MS4s – here is the Zoom link for Match Day – https://washington.zoom.us/j/371038526