- Let the clerkship director, administrator and clinical site director know.
- Seek medical care if needed.
- Contact the local infection prevention and control team at your rotation site.
- Between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m., call the Campus Health Physician blood borne pathogen/COVID number, (206) 906-8996, identify yourself as a UWSOM medical student and ask to speak with the campus health physician. Follow the instructions from the campus health physician.
- Let the clerkship director, administrator and clinical site director know the recommendation of the campus health physician.
- Let Dr. Tolbert, Interim Associate Dean for Student Affairs, firstname.lastname@example.org, know about the situation.
- Inform UW Environmental Health & Safety by filling out this survey. If you have any COVID-related questions, you can email email@example.com.
~ Updated Sept. 26, 2022